St. Dominic Savio Church
13400 Bellflower, Blvd
Bellflower, CA 90706
Live stream Masses: https://player2.streamspot.com/?playerId=7a237e7f
Spanish Mass begins at 10:00 AM PST
English Mass will be at 12:00 PM PST
Corpus Christi Church
62 Santa Rosa Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94112
Our Lady Help of Christians Church
2401 East Lake Ave.
Watsonville, CA 95076
Live Stream Masses: http://www.olhcchurch.org/holy-week-services.html
St. Luke Church and Mary Help of Christians Center
3847 N Sutter St.
Stockton, CA 95204
Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/monzsdb
*Video is available on parish website after transmission is over - link above*
SS. Peter & Paul Church
666 Filbert St.
San Francisco, CA 94133
10:00 AM PST
10:00 AM PST
St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Center
445 Cottage Home St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012-1414
St. Joseph's Chapel
8301 Arroyo Dr.
Rosemead, CA 91770
St. Mary Church
407 South Chicago St.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/StMarysCatholicChurchLA
5:00 PM PST
7:00 PM PST
San Luis Rey Church
3502 Sanders Ave
P.O. Box 2294
Laredo, TX 78044
Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/san.l.rey
English Mass begins at 11:00am CST
Spanish Mass begins at 12:30pm CST
Salesian Parishes of the USA West Province:
Don Bosco’s apostolic concern, which is always alive in Salesian hearts, the renewed idea of the parish as the presence of the Church in a particular neighborhood, and the pastoral needs of local Church, have led the Salesians to a much greater involvement in parish ministry. In the Salesian Rule the parish is explicitly included among the works in which our mission is realized, “responding to the pastoral needs of the particular Churches in those areas which offer us adequate scope for service to the young and to the poor”. The salesian commitment in the parish sector is expressed through the parishes entrusted to the Salesians and through the missionary parishes.
The Salesians with its charism for the young and the poor brings to the local Church its own charismatic style for the direction and animation of a parish. The Salesian rule concentrates this contribution in some specific traits which distinguish a parish entrusted to the Congregation:
- for the attention it gives to young people, especially the poorest. This preferential choice is linked with an attitude rather than a project, and is a dynamic option in all expressions of the parish community;
- it is sited in a working-class area with an adequate field of service;
- it is animated by a community committed to the building of a Christian community which is closely united, welcoming, available, and open to human and Christian growth;
- it has a pastoral project with the characteristic style of evangelizing by educating and educating by evangelizing, in line with a particular spirituality and pedagogical method (the preventive system) and hence works at integrating evangelization and human development;
- with a pastoral commitment which considers the Oratory and Youth Center as an essential part of the pastoral plan;
- with emphasis on systematic catechesis for all;
- with a concentration on the development of each one’s vocation;
- with a missionary outreach towards those lapsed, especially the most needy young people in their own environment and in places where they gather.